TITLES SEARCH

aka Blood in the Streets
Genre: Poliziotteschi
Country: Italy | France | West Germany | Director: Sergio Sollima
Language: English | Subtitles: None
Aspect ratio: Widescreen 1.85:1 | Length: 109mn
Dvdrip H264 Mkv - 800x432 - 23.976fps - 1.72gb

An Italian official's wife is kidnapped, and the kidnappers demand that a notorious prisoner be released in order for the man to get his wife back. He gets the man released--but then kidnaps him himself, in order to ensure that the man's colleagues don't kill his wife. Enraged, the gang sets out to free their compatriot and kill the man who took him.
 Revolver (1973)

If you enjoy this blog, you can support it by buying a NITROFLARE premium account from the links above. For just a few bucks, you will get full speed and unlimited downloads from a great filehost. If you find a dead link, just leave a com on the post REUPS AND REQUESTS and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Cheers.

8 Response to "Revolver (1973) Sergio Sollima"

1. NLZ says:

Sorry Donnie I couldn't find an Italian version of this movie.

Donnie says:

No problem man you always doing your best!. By the way, did you found "The Killer Reserved Nine Seats aka L'Assassino Ha Riservato Nove Poltrone 1974" in Italian audio?.

Donnie says:

Hi David, I am not sure if you are talking about "Revolver (1973)" or the movie I mentioned above, if you are talking about "The Killer Reserved Nine Seats", then in the www.blu-ray.com/ they said the release has both Italian and English audio. I hope to get the one with the Italian Audio one day. Thanks.

NLZ says:

Hi, yes sorry I forgot about the bluray. Unfortunately only a dubbed version can be found online (I found one with the Italian track but dead links). As soon as I find it I'll post it!

Dougeroo1 says:

A good quality, dual audio (English-Italian) copy can be found at the link below. It was working in good order when I downloaded it last month.
    Revolver-(1973)-(IT+EN-audio).avi

Hope this helps, and thanks for all your fine efforts at finding us so many wonderful motion pictures.

Thanks, Dougeroo1. Does the Italian track have English subtitles?

NLZ says:

Sadly no (I don't think there's any English subs available for this one)