Sweet Bunch (1983) Nikos Nikolaidis

Sweet Bunch (1983)
aka Glykia symmoria
Genre: Crime | Drama | Thriller
Country: Greece | Director: Nikos Nikolaidis
Language: Greek | Subtitles: English (optional, embedded in Mkv file)
Aspect ratio: Widescreen 1.85:1 | Length: 152mn
Dvdrip H264 Mkv - 747x432 - 25fps - 1.81gb

The diary of the life and death of a group of "amoral" young people, who have reached the point of no return and seek something to believe in and to die for. Their behavior brings them to the attention of the State. A discreet surveillance begins. A vigilante group monitors their house, headed by a nameless blonde man.

If you enjoy this blog, you can support it by buying a NITROFLARE premium account from the links above. For just a few bucks, you will get full speed and unlimited downloads from a great filehost. If you find a dead link, just leave a com and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Cheers.

6 Response to "Sweet Bunch (1983) Nikos Nikolaidis "

1. David3141 says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    David3141 says:

NLZ, please, upload all these "hard-to-find" films/movies:

"Where the Dead Go to Die" (Jimmy ScreamerClauz; 2012)
    "Buried in the Sand" (David Wald; 2004)
    "Junk Films" (Kiyotaka Tsurisaki; 2006)
    "The Taming of Rebecca" (Phil Prince; 1982)
    "Juvenile Crime" (Gunji Kawasaki; 1997)
    "Eccentric Psycho Cinema" (Shinji Imaoka; 1998)
    "Corps de chasse" (Michel Ricaud; 1982)
    "Celluloid Nightmares / Mu Zan E" (Daisuke Yamanouchi; 1999)
    "Der Weg Nach Eden" (Robert-Adrian Pejo; 1995)
    "Des Morts / Of the Dead" (Thierry Zéno, Jean-Pol Ferbus, Dominique Garny; 1979)
    "Cannibal" (Marian Dora; 2006)
    "Blue Snuff" (Marian Dora; 2009)
    "Cinema of Death" (Smolders/Viveros/Nico B./Borkowski; 2007)
    "Eat the Schoolgirl" (Naoyuki Tomomatsu; 1997)
    "Red Room" (Daisuke Yamanouchi; 1999)
    "Red Room 2" ((Daisuke Yamanouchi; 2000)
    "Debris Documentar" (Marian Dora; 2012)
    "Women's Flesh: My Red Gruts / Hungry Mouth" (Tamakichi Anaru; 1999)

Huge THANKS for uploading every single title of this list! :-)

David3141 says:

NLZ, please, continue with other uploads of my "hard-to-find" movie-list. I am sure, you can find almost all of these films... ThX! :-)

David3141 says:

NLZ, why you stop with uploading films from my list, hm?

NLZ says:

Because I posted everything I could find :) I'll give it a new try.

David3141 says:

OK, thank you! ("Vďaka!" in Slovak :-))