Fail-Safe (1964) Sidney Lumet

Fail-Safe (1964)
Genre: Drama | Thriller
Country: USA | Director: Sidney Lumet
Language: English | Subtitles: English (Optional, embedded in Mkv file)
Aspect ratio: Widescreen 1.85:1 | Length: 112mn
Bdrip H264 Mkv - 1280x720 - 23.976fps - 2.36gb

A series of human and computer errors sends a squadron of American 'Vindicator' bombers to nuke Moscow. The President, in order to convince the Soviets that this is a mistake, orders the Strategic Air Command to help the Soviets stop them.
 Fail-Safe (1964)

If you enjoy this blog, you can support it by buying a NITROFLARE premium account from the links above. For just a few bucks, you will get full speed and unlimited downloads from a great filehost. If you find a dead link, just leave a com and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Cheers.

9 Response to "Fail-Safe (1964) Sidney Lumet "

1. james says:

Can't download from Nitroflare and I have been downloading all the movies you posted here forever using Nitroflare. Tonight it tells me something about wrong IP, if you are using Proxy or something, turn it off or buy a Premium Account. Then when I tried to do the countdown again, it tells me I am already downloading and to wait 180 minutes.

Unknown says:

HI James,

I’m having the same issue ( see posting at http://www.myduckisdead.org/2017/11/blue-is-warmest-color-2013-abdellatif.html).
    I have get the same message using Chrome and IE using two different computers at home. Using the same computer at work I do not get the message.

Google has some steps for toggling the proxy, which I did, but did not help the situation.

Please let me know if you get a resolution to this.

Myduck, Any suggestions?

Thanx,
    Cc5

james says:

I tried with FIREFOX and same thing. I found this article from 2014. Seems like Nitroflare has done this before. Those people in that article are using JDownloader which I never use. https://board.jdownloader.org/showthread.php?s=92db36de2d1ca8f5477d8f6088d849dc&t=58872&page=2

NLZ says:

Guys, I would advise you to use a vpn (like the free one included in the Opera browser, it's a good one, I use it myself when I have this kind of issue with some websites) and you should warn Nitro support so they can do something about it.

Unknown says:

NLZ,

Thanx for the Nitro support advice. I have reached out to them for help. I’ll keep you and James posted.

Cc5

james says:

I went and got me a VPN and now I can download from Nitroflare regardless whether I use Chrome or Firefox. Not sure why I couldn't before. Nitroflare must be blocking something or someone and it's not IP specific block. But a couple of other folks here have the same problem and I am sure they don't have the same Internet Service Provider as I do so I don't think it's my Provider.

Unknown says:

Hi James,

Thanx for the update.

I have access to 2 laptops and which I use at home and office. I only have issues at home, so I think this may be provider related. Since these laptops are work related, I’m hesitant to install VPN. I did install the jdownloader, and works for me, but seems like overkill for the occasional downloading I do.

I sent an email to nitroflare requesting help and they replied last week with a request for more information. I’ll check in with them tomorrow about the status on this issue. When I hear something from them I will post it.

Glad to hear others are having this issue, better chance of it getting resolved.

Cc5

NLZ says:

You could try with Opera, you don't have to install any vpn, it's an option to activate in the browser's settings.

Unknown says:

Hi James,

After working with nitroflare support, the issue has been corrected. I can successfully download without the use of Jdownloader or Opera, from any computer or provider.

NLZ,

Thanx for everything you do on your site. Here I have access to a lot of goodies I normally would not normally be able to get.

Special Request; Mexican Lucha libre movies like Santo, etc. English or English subs appreciated.

Thanx,