Feds (1988) Daniel Goldberg

Feds (1988)
Genre: Action | Comedy | Crime
Country: USA | Director: Daniel Goldberg
Language: English | Subtitles: English (Optional, embedded in Mkv file)
Aspect ratio: Widescreen 1.85:1 | Length: 82mn
HDWebrip H264 Mkv - 1280x720 - 23.976fps - 2.90gb

Ellie DeWitt and Janis Zuckermann are admitted to the very strict FBI Training Academy. They get a hard course, in which they learn to deal with guns and to recognise crimes. They also get a physical training. It appears that Ellie is a real fighting- machine, in contrast with Janis, the great student. They have to help each other, 'cause only when they pass all the tests, they are allowed to join the FBI...
 Feds (1988)

If you enjoy this blog, you can support it by buying a NITROFLARE premium account from the links above. For just a few bucks, you will get full speed and unlimited downloads from a great filehost. If you find a dead link, just leave a com and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Cheers.

6 Response to "Feds (1988) Daniel Goldberg "

1. TO says:

Awesome! Thanks!

DisneyC says:

All of a sudden I'm getting errors when I try to unrar, saying the structure of the archive is damaged. Files that worked before won't unrar either. Anyone have any ideas what the cause could be?

DisneyC says:

My mistake. Older files still unrar fine. It's just the movies posted over the last few days. Is anyone else having problems?

NLZ says:

Hi,
    the solution might be to update your winrar to the last version or use another program to extract rar files.

I didn't change the way I create rar files but as I do it on a server maybe there has been an update I'm not aware of.

DisneyC says:

I tried using another program, but it said they're not .rar files (which they are). I'll see if there's an updated version for my program. Thanks!

DisneyC says:

After trying updates and other programs, it seems The Unarchiver is the only one that works for me (I'm on a Mac). But it works! Thanks!