The Meateater (1979) David Burton Morris

aka Blood Theatre
Genre: Horror
Country: USA | Director: David Burton Morris
Language: English | Subtitles: None
Aspect ratio: 1.33:1 | Length: 84mn
Vhsrip H264 Mkv - 740x576 - 29.970fps - 1.12gb

A demented and disfigured hermit lives in an old, abandoned theater where he commits a series of macabre murders.

Mitford Webster suffers an unfulfilling life as a traveling shoe salesman, when he receives news that he has successfully purchased a run down movie theater named The Crest. Ecstatic about his new purchase, Mitford uproots his family so that he can re-open the cinema. However, his dream is quickly shattered when panic sets in because a psychopathic man is discovered to be living inside the movie house…
 The Meateater (1979)

If you enjoy this blog, you can support it by buying a NITROFLARE premium account from the links above. For just a few bucks, you will get full speed and unlimited downloads from a great filehost. If you find a dead link, just leave a com and I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Cheers.

7 Response to "The Meateater (1979) David Burton Morris "

1. Jessi says:

Hey there! Can you hook me up with Party Monster: The Shockumentary?

NLZ says:

Soon! (if the file I'm trying to get is ok)

Grace says:

Hi, NLZ.

I was wondering, do you know if there's a good quality BDRip of "The Redeemer: Son of Satan (1978)" out there in the Web? I haven't had much luck finding one myself, but perhaps you will be luckier than me and can actually find it.

It's a movie that I really enjoy, and I just recently discovered that it was release by Code Red (urgh...) a couple of years ago, but the Blu-Ray is now OOP and the prices on eBay are outrageous to say the least...

Anyway, whether you find one or not, as always, thank you very much for your hard work ^^

NLZ says:

Soon!

staffino says:

Can you re-up Dr. Jekyll's Dungeon of Death (1979)? Link is dead

Hello,

Can you re-up "Fury of Achilles" (1962) ?

The links are down.

Thanks

Funkhundd says:

That was fast! Thank you!